MBGameCompany is my Scratch account. That's where I make all my Pixstar Runner crap. I also make other stuff. Sometimes.
Oh hey, I have Flash now! (Animate, whatever.) It's pretty confusing so far, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Who knows, maybe I'll make Pixstar Runner toons in Flash!
I still really need to make proper pages and transcripts for some of the "newer" Pixstar toons I've released. Somehow writing transcripts isn't as fun when they're your toons.
Some stuff that's still in the works
Just some projects that I may have started or thought about starting. Most of them aren't in the main namespace so I'll put them here.
- I'm most of the way through the script of my third Pixel Strong Bad Email (I can't judge how good it is), and I've animated a little bit of it. I can't say when it'll be done, though, because I'm sort of on a hiatus.
- I'm planning to return from my lengthy hiatus with a cartoon that I originally wanted to release for January, about Strong Bad's misadventures with a smartphone. I recently started adding to the script again, so as soon as I finish that, I'll begin animating it.
- I've started a little bit of the script for Branderson's sbemail too. Not very far through it, but it's looking decent so far.
- Stompomer asked me if I could make his daydream about the pixel Homestarmy in the basement of the Brothers Strong come true. I've done a little piece of pixel art to that effect, but I'm actually considering making a short little toon about it too. We'll see.
- A Pixstar Runner Sweet Puttin' Cakes game (collaborating with Gfdgsgxgzgdrc).
- Strong Bad's Attractive Game for Cool People. Not in its original state though, and almost certainly with a different name. Its future is uncertain, but my current plan is to release something like a cross between SBCG4AP and Peasant's Quest in its stead.
- Hremails— I was inspired by RasterOfMandomness's idea for a new Hremail show, so at one point I tried my hand at writing a script for one that Coach E sent, and it turned out surprisingly good. It's not finished, though.
- I've been working on a script for an animated version of Homestar Runner Goes For the Gold (not unlike the animated versions of Strongest Man in the World and Where My Hat Is At?). The script is actually really good so far. So I might be making that around 21st anniversary time this year.
- Another storybook, just because I recently thought it'd be fun to try and write one. I have the beginning written... it's about the origin of The Stick.
- I also thought at one point that it would be fun to try and translate toons between modern and Old-Timey, so I'm considering writing an Old-Timey Lookin at a Thing in a Bag, and a modern-style That a Ghost. Speaking of Lookin at a Thing in a Bag, I might also try to make a storybook out of that too.
- Recently I had an inspiration to make a short little toon about a comedy show put on by Homestar and Coach Z. I've come up with a few clever lines, and I'm sure I'll make it sometime.
- And in case you're wondering what in Pete Sampras "Rainy Times" is, it's a Pixstar toon I had an idea for a long time ago and at some point I'll try to make. I hope.
Hopefully at some point I'll finish some and any and all of these things. I'm not so great with procrastination though.
— SRMX12 (talk)