Honstlar (full name Honstlar Waddler) is a 26-year-old internet ranter/reviewer. He is the half-half brother of Homsar and the cousin of Gfdgsgxgzgdrc. He is also the supreme overlord of the Broternal Order Of Different Helmets. He wears a purple shirt with "honstlar" written on it. He also wears a bowler hat similar to Homsar's. As described in the unmade toon "Another Freakin' Weirdo", Honstlar is semi-random, weird, agile, and spontaneous. In his spare time, he likes making videos, playing video games, surfing channels, watching Cheat Commandos, listening to music (mostly Limozeen, sloshy, and Taranchula), and wrestling (as his wrestling alter ego, Waddlem'n). Some of the other stuff he likes includes wild goose chases, cardboard boxes, and obsolete tech. He carries around a book he calls his "Friend List" first seen in the made up cartoon "No Country for Weird Men". He likes to eat marshmallows and dislikes pea soup. He also doesn't like cringey stuff, Strong Sad's paunch smell, that weasely Homeschool Winner, lawyers, and not pigeons. He also enjoys eating at Blubb-O's. He is good friends with the rest of the Broternal Order of Different Helmets, including Gfdgsgxgzgdrc, Coach E, SRMX12, and EDITED Video Greg.
He was born on July 29th, 1994. He wore a light blue shirt with a white flower on it until he was ten, when he found a purple "honstlar" shirt in a cardboard box on top of a building. In 2006, at the age of 12, he became an internet reviewer. He reviews movies and shows every week. His channel is now very popular, with over 80,000 subscribers and millions of views. His review show used to be a hobby, but it became so popular that it became his full-time job. He has worked as an actor as well, playing the No-Armed Bandit in Dangeresque 4 and being the voice of The Purple Giant in Cheat Commandos. He is 4 feet and 5 inches tall, as revealed in the unreleased toon "Mount RidesPlace USA", and weighs two hundred and tooty-two pounds, according to The Announcer in the nonexistent cartoon "Waddlemania". His other jobs include nasal decongestant tester, potato farmer, and office worker.
- Domicile: A giant bagel next to Homestar's house
- Debut: Another Freakin' Weirdo
- Like Gfdgsgxgzgdrc, Honstlar has never appeared on homestarrunner.com. He has only appeared in unreleased or nonexistent toons.
- In "Some Type of Journey", it is revealed that Honstlar has an uncle who is a dentist.
- Despite his hatred of his paunch stank, Honstlar kind of likes Strong Sad and has him on his friend list as revealed in "No Country for Weird Men"
- He also has the King Of Town in his list as shown in "The Great Christmasween Sleigh Race"
- According to the soon to be existent cartoon "Helmet Quest", he regularly has dinner with his future self, 2-Up.
- As shown in the phony baloney cartoon "Bell Bottoms of The Sea", he has a pet goldfish named Boobtube.
- He also has a robot dog as seen in the imaginary cartoon "Honnie Waddler, Boy Smartperson"
- Apparently, his ancestor Sir Honald Waddler, sealed the spirit of an evil warlock 500 years ago. Weird.
- His name is two letters away from spelling "Honest Liar" which somehow perfectly describes a part of his personality in just two words.
- He hates lawyers, as shown in the Halloween toons "Game Boy A Go Go" and "The Many Ghosts of Mr. Jimley"
- A major portion of his life before moving to Free Country are identical to the events portrayed in the theme song to the short-lived CBS series, The Weird Al Show.
- The Honstlar Waddler (Old-Timey)
- 2-Up (20X6)
- The No-Armed Bandit (Dangeresque)
- Raltsnoh Alpha and Omega (ASU, Ytrnuoc Eerf)
- H. Stlar (Xeriouxly Forxe)
- The Purple Giant (Cheat Commandos)
- Mr. Big Boots (Teen Girl Squad)
- The Waddler (Strong Badman)
- Character H (Yonder Website)
- The Castlefunnies Honstlar (The Castlefunnies)
- Baby Honstlar (Honstlar Babies)
- Sir Honald Waddler of the clan Waddler (Free Kingdom, UK)
- HonstlarAUnderA (The Also Zone)
- Waddlem'n (Wrestling)
- Kamen Honstlar RX (Power Helmets)
- Diamond Honstlar (The Broternal Matter of Different States)
- Mugstlar (Cuphead)
- Linkstlar (Super Smash Broternal Order of Different Helmets)
- Flyguy (Helmet Squad)
- Dave Lister in 2017
- The Doctor in 2018
- Julien Mardel in 2019
by Coach E
by Coach E
by Coach E
The Original Honstlar
The ORIGINAL, Original Honstlar