Broternal Order Of Different Helmets/Broternal Video Game of Different Helmets
From Homestar Runner Fanstuff Wiki 2
The Broternal Video Game of Different Helmets is a Broternal Order Of Different Helmets video game by Branderson, Gfdgsgxgzgdrc, SRMX12, and RasterOfMandomness. It was first suggested on October 8th, 2017. It is currently at the programming stage.
- It's mainly a sidescroller with some roleplaying elements involved.
- During brief cutscenes during or between levels, you will be able to choose a decision from a list of options. The choices you make will affect the game in various ways. They won't impact the game too much, they'll simply make things more interesting and provide some replay value.
- You can choose your character at the beginning of each level. Each character has a unique ability.
- The Pillmobile might transform in certain levels (for example, a car, a submarine, a spaceship, or a Transformers-style robot).
- Free Country, USA
- Outer Space
- Old-Timey Land
- Inside a VHS of Dangeresque 4
- Xeriouxly Forxe
- Sweet Cuppin' Cakes
- Cheat Commandos
- Alternate Universe Portal (Underwater PBTC, Teen Girl Squad, Peasantry, Yonder Website, etc.)
- Castle Grindolo
- The Unguraits — They would try to resurrect Grindolo and they would shoot lasers from their eyes.
- The levels will be released seperately, and possibly combined later on.
- Gfd, SRMX12, and Branderson can share the project between their accounts, or a collaborative BODH account can be made.
- Either Level 2 (Old-Timey) or 4 (Dangeresque) would have a car chase with bad special effects.
- Something, maybe a keyboard button, can activate "Helmet Mode" for a limited time— a feature in which the BODH get their helmets and special powers.
- "Dolla Points" would be involved and work similarly to points or coins in Mario. You could use them to buy lives, power-ups, costumes, and moves, and maybe an RPG-like feature where you can upgrade the Pillmobile.
- A Street Fighter spoof level taking place in Math Kickers.